Oxycodone k9 blue pills 30mg to buy
$150.00 – $310.00
Oxycodone k9 blue pills 30mg
Oxycodone k9 blue pills 30mg is a semisynthetic opioid commonly used to treat moderate to severe pain postoperatively. It is supplied by KVK Tech Inc with imprint K 9 and identified as Oxycodone Hydrochloride 30 mg. The extended-release form of oxycodone is for around-the-clock treatment of pain and should not be used on an as-needed basis for pain.
See also : Oxycodone A215 , Oxycodone M30 , Oxycodone k8 , Oxycodone A214 ,
What is oxycodone Hydrochloride ?
Oxycodone is a schedule II narcotic analgesic and is widely used in clinical medicine. It is marketed either alone as controlled release ( OxyContin ) and immediate release formulations ( OxyIR , OxyFast ), or in combination with other nonnarcotic analgesics such as aspirin ( Percodan ) or acetaminophen ( Percocet ).
In 2004, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved generic forms of controlled release oxycodone products for marketing. The introduction in 1996 of OxyContin, commonly known on the street as OC, OX, Oxy, Oxycotton, Hillbilly heroin, and also kicker, led to a marked escalation of its abuse as reported by drug abuse treatment centers, law enforcement personnel, and health care professionals. Although the diversion and abuse of OxyContin appeared initially in the eastern U.S., it has now spread to the western U.S. including Alaska and Hawaii. Oxycodone k9 related adverse health effects increased markedly in recent years.
Oxycodone is a schedule II substance under the Controlled Substances Act
How to buy Oxycodone k9 30mg blue ?
Before you buy oxycodone k9 online check these information with your sellers:
- Imprint : K 9 ;
- Strength: 30 mg;
- Color: Blue;
- Size: 6.00 mm;
- Shape: Round;
- Availability: in sttock;
- Drug Class: Narcotic analgesics;
- Pregnancy Category: N – Not classified;
- CSA Schedule: 2 – High potential for abuse;
- Labeler / Supplier: KVK Tech Inc.;
- National Drug Code (NDC): 10702-0009;
- Inactive Ingredients: lactose monohydrate, corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate type A potato, stearic acid, FD&C Blue No. 2
How should I use oxycodone k9 30mg pills ?
Follow the directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides. Never use oxycodone in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Tell your doctor if you feel an increased urge to take more of this medicine.
Never share opioid medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. MISUSE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away opioid medicine is against the law. Stop taking all other around-the-clock narcotic pain medicines when you start taking extended-release oxycodone.
What are they brand oxycodone
- Dazidox ;
- Oxyfast ;
- OxyIR ;
- Roxicodone ;
- Xtampza ER ;
- Targiniq ER (as a combination product containing naloxone, oxycodone) ;
- Xartemis XR (as a combination product containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
Brand names of combination oxycodone
- Combunox (containing Ibuprofen, Oxycodone) ;
- Endocet (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Endodan (containing Aspirin, Oxycodone) ;
- Lynox (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Magnacet (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Narvox (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Oxycet (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Percocet (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ‘
- Percodan (containing Aspirin, Oxycodone) ;
- Perloxx (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Primlev (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Roxicet (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Roxiprin (containing Aspirin, Oxycodone) ;
- Taxadone (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Tylox (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
- Xolox (containing Acetaminophen, Oxycodone) ;
What other drugs will affect oxycodone k9 ?
You may have breathing problems or withdrawal symptoms if you start or stop taking certain other medicines. Tell your doctor if you also use an antibiotic, antifungal medication, heart or blood pressure medication, seizure medication, or medicine to treat HIV or hepatitis C.
Opioid medication can interact with many other drugs and cause dangerous side effects or death. Be sure your doctor knows if you also use:
- other narcotic medications – opioid pain medicine or prescription cough medicine;
- sedative medications including alprazolam or Xanax, clonazepam or Klonopin, diazepam or Valium, lorazepam or Ativan, temazepam or Restoril and others;
- sleeping pills;
- muscle relaxants or tranquilizers;
- medicine for depression, anxiety, or other mental illness;
- medicine for Parkinson’s disease;
- migraine headache treatment; or
- medications used for the prevention of nausea and vomiting.
- cold or allergy medicines, bronchodilator asthma/COPD medication, or a diuretic (“water pill”);
- medicines for motion sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, or overactive bladder;
Oxycodone k9 side effects
Oxycodone may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms, are severe or do not go away:
- dry mouth
- stomach pain
- mood changes
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms or those mentioned , call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical help:
- changes in heartbeat
- agitation, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), fever, sweating, confusion, fast heartbeat, shivering, severe muscle stiffness or twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, weakness, or dizziness
- inability to get or keep an erection
- irregular menstruation
- decreased sexual desire
- chest pain
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- extreme drowsiness
- lightheadedness when changing positions
Buy 100 pills k9, Buy 200 pills k9, Buy 300 pills k9